COVID-19 Safety Measures
As a global company serving more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey has built our reputation by always putting the safety and welfare of our passengers and chauffeurs at the forefront of everything we do.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Carey Honolulu has implemented the following mandatory safeguards to ensure the health and security of our clients:
- Carey Honolulu chauffeurs to wear World Health Organization (WHO) approved N-95 masks and latex gloves.
- Full vehicle sterilization and cleaning between all rides.
- Carey Honolulu chauffeurs must pass a daily health exam and temperature check.
- Complimentary individual hand sanitizer available in all vehicles.
- A commitment to follow all updated guidance from the State of Hawaii, WHO and other governmental agencies.
During these uncertain times, we look forward to the opportunity to welcome our highly valued clients back to Hawaii. If we can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at DGV5@pqcsav5G5nhnh.p5z